Electrical & Electronics Engineering www.ewiteee.edu.in
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
To promote academic growth, we offer state of art programmes for the students and faculty members. The department aims in developing human potential to its fullest so that intellectuals capable of being an asset to the country can emerge. The Department comprises of Staff members who have achieved excellence in teaching, research and innovations. The department has specialized faculties in all important areas of Electrical Engineering such as Power Systems, Power Electronics & Drives, Also, the department works in the direction of nurturing the faculties and exposing them to world class infrastructure.
With the ever growing demand of Electrical Engineers in all sectors, the EEE Department is making best efforts to give the society highly knowledgeable, trained and capable engineers who have hands on experience and would be ready to face challenges of the real world. Our Department consists of various laboratories like Basic Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics and Drives and Machines equipped with the new technological set ups giving the scope to all students having a hands on experience individually, which will increase their confidence to face the practical problems in the field of Electrical Engineering.
The department conducts various programs under the department such as Workshops, Technical Training, Guest Lectures and Seminar by Experts from Industry and Academic background for constant knowledge up-gradation of staff and students. This activity helps to know the latest technologies, in the field of Electrical Engineering. Industrial visits are regularly organized to improve the practical knowledge of the students and to have a interaction with the industry people.
- To be an outstanding department producing graduates of world class standards in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering through promoting excellence, imparting core values and ethics for holistic development of our graduates and be known as top ranking department in the upcoming years.
- To produce excellent manpower in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering by introducing innovative teaching methods and projects within the parameters of values & ethics constantly interacting with industries to understand current requirements, collaborating with leading institutions to upgrade knowledge & establish center of excellence.
- Head of Department
- Dr. Vijaya Kumar C N
- Courses & Intake
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering = 60
- No. of Faculty
- Dr. Srinivas Murthy R VB.E, M.Tech, Ph.DProfessor & Head
- Dr. ChinmayiB.E, M.Tech, Ph.DAssociate Professor
- Mrs. Shreelakshmi RB.E, M.Tech, (Ph.D)Associate Professor
- Mrs. Vimala C SB.E, M.Tech, (Ph.D)Assistant Professor
- Mrs. Shruthi B JB.E, M.Tech, (Ph.D)Assistant Professor
- Mrs. Meghana Prasad M KB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mrs. Swetha DB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mr. Honnegowda SB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mr. Prakyath DB.E, M.Tech, (Ph.D)Assistant Professor
- Mr. Kubera UB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Electrical Machines Lab 1
- Electronics Lab
- Operational Amplifiers & LIC Lab
- Electrical Machines Lab 2
- Power Electronics Lab
- Micro Controller Lab
- Control System Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- High Voltage & Relay Lab
- Power System Simulation Lab